Welcome to Allina Health's Research Billing protocol management system! Allina Health uses eProtocol to electronically manage its research review processes for the Allina Health Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP). eProtocol enables investigators and research administration staff to submit, process, review, and track submissions online.
You must submit a project to the OSP if you project meets any one of the criteria below and more information can be found at http://www.allinahealth.org/ahs/research.nsf/page/spareview:
- An Allina entity provides items or services related to a research study;
- If the research is conducted by an Allina department and there is a contract/agreement with a study sponsor;
- The use of an investigational drug or medical device within an Allina facility;
- A research project with an approved medical device that is new within Allina. “New” is defined as: any product that has not been used at the affected Allina facility, including new generations of products that have been used at an Allina facility;
- The use of a humanitarian use device; or
- Allina Office of Sponsored Programs determines the project or study must be submitted.
If you do not have a user ID, password, trouble accessing the eProtocol system, or questions about submitting a project, please consult the instructions available on the Research Administration site or call 612-262-6009.
PLEASE NOTE THAT USER ID'S AND PASSWORDS ARE CASE SENSITIVE.
IMPORTANT: The IRB uses a different protocol management system called IRBNet for the submission and management of research related to human subjects. All submissions for review by an Allina Health designated IRB should be submitted to IRBNet at www.irbnet.org.
If you have any questions, please contact the IRB Office at 612-262-4920 or email@example.com.